Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How About this Comparison

NEVER in the history of detectors have we had this much information on the performance of a unit before the release .....According to gwsears conspiracy theorist we ALL are faking the performance of the unit.... Man the internet has been both a good and bad thing for our world.... QUESTION for GWSEARS and I am being very serious.....
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN EVERYONE GETS THEIR UNITS AND WHAT I HAVE SHOWED AND OTHERS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE?????? What are you going to say????

Maybe in a few months when they been out for some time and the general consensus is that the unit is a leap forward in performance...I will do a video featuring GWSEARS and him calling us all liars......Let me set my reminder to do that....

What are you going to say when it turns out to be true??? I really want to know!
Are you going to apologize for calling us liars and fakes???? If this turns out to be the best unit ever made are you going to apologize ?

I understood Calabash to say he got a free detector from XP. I also understood he was able to go through XP to get detectors and accessories for his squad as well. Most are still playing the pay and wait game..
Then said he had no skin in the game?
Then put up a video where he claims to have been discriminated against by racists, they made fun of his accent, made fun of his weight, made fun of his intelligence quotient...
I never did see where any of this happened and if in fact it did happen, unbeknownst to me, I never participated nor would I endorse it.
I also have never seen a ring size target dug in the wild by CD, not even close to 15" deep.
Common sense goes a long way with me. Believe it or not.
HH back atcha!

Exactly how I thought you would answer....On with the personal attacks. Hes a liar blah blah blah...
What are going to say if it all proves to be true? I am still waiting .....

Exactly how I thought you would answer....On with the personal attacks. Hes a liar blah blah blah...
What are going to say if it all proves to be true? I am still waiting .....
Personal attack? What have I said that was a personal attack and what have I said that was not true?
I reached out to you a couple weeks ago. Said there was no sense in grown assed men going on and on. Called for a truce, remember?
You never answered my message or even acknowledged it. That tells me all I need to know about your character, what sort of fellow you are.
And as far as your followers, remember, a lot to be said about a man by the company he keeps.
You made your bed...

You have basically called me and other testers liars and cheats in a open public forum....Like I said what are you going to say if all I have showed turns out to be true? I am going to ignore you....

Last edited by a moderator:
You have basically called me and other testers liars and cheats in a open public forum....Like I said what are you going to say if all I have showed turns out to be true? I am going to ignore you....
"Personal attack? What have I said that was a personal attack and what have I said that was not true?"

Show me where I called you a liar. I'll then show you the lie!
This is a small yet telling example..
Thanks for the ignore.

HH

Sad it has to turn ugly!…From what I’ve been seeing & hearing is that ,it appears the Deus 2 is edging out the Equinox in performance. It has already beaten it with the construction alone.

If XP doesn't win it won't be because they didn't bait the field and bribe the testers. Too many "freebies" scattered about to be an objective test.
There is a video that we know that shows a side by side action (at the beach). No funny business either! …My vote leans towards the Deus 2 on that test…….I’m not taking sides! I’m going by the results!

I understood Calabash to say he got a free detector from XP. I also understood he was able to go through XP to get detectors and accessories for his squad as well. Most are still playing the pay and wait game..
Then said he had no skin in the game?
Then put up a video where he claims to have been discriminated against by racists, they made fun of his accent, made fun of his weight, made fun of his intelligence quotient...
I never did see where any of this happened and if in fact it did happen, unbeknownst to me, I never participated nor would I endorse it.
I also have never seen a ring size target dug in the wild by CD, not even close to 15" deep.
Common sense goes a long way with me. Believe it or not.
HH back atcha!
Yup. Iffy Signals was a tester for the Legend. All of a sudden, he has a Deus 2. He even mentions "John" by name when speaking about the D2 in one of his videos.

Personal attack? What have I said that was a personal attack and what have I said that was not true?
I reached out to you a couple weeks ago. Said there was no sense in grown assed men going on and on. Called for a truce, remember?
You never answered my message or even acknowledged it. That tells me all I need to know about your character, what sort of fellow you are.
And as far as your followers, remember, a lot to be said about a man by the company he keeps.
You made your bed...
He thinks he's above a truce. He will slam detectors and the people who use them yet put you on ignore when you refute him. He's a narcissist. He will be dismissive, arrogant and obtuse if you disagree. Then he loses his balls and hides behind the ignore button. He isn't some super detectorist. Anyone could find the same finds he does in the same locations.

He owns a restaurant real close to where he lives. I could go give false negative reviews, but I won't stoop to that level.

Thanks for the review of my so called personality on a metal detecting forum...
Neither of you like me....SO.....neither of you are ever going to like anything I have to say about a detector wether it is good or bad...
I don't like you Cajun and you don't like me no secret there....
Envy and Jealousy are two really bad character traits you have...That is your personality review!

You know WHY I have you on my ignore button?? I have never seen you give ONE helpful piece of advice to the metal detecting community in the five years I have seen you post. Always the personal attacks etc etc etc
We are talking about ALL ABOUT METAL DETECTORS.....Not character assassination techniques....

When you grow up I will talk to you ABOUT detecting!
Your I Q and motives are reflected in that last sentence of your post.....Really shows the TYPE of person you are.........What type of person says things like that??

(quote. He owns a restaurant real close to where he lives. I could go give false negative reviews, but I won't stoop to that level.)

Back to the ignore button for you...

He thinks he's above a truce. He will slam detectors and the people who use them yet put you on ignore when you refute him. He's a narcissist. He will be dismissive, arrogant and obtuse if you disagree. Then he loses his balls and hides behind the ignore button. He isn't some super detectorist. Anyone could find the same finds he does in the same locations.

He owns a restaurant real close to where he lives. I could go give false negative reviews, but I won't stoop to that level.
Why don’t you show some videos to disprove Calabash and his findings?

Stop being an asshole if you don't like Calabash don't watch
when I heard news that the Deus 2 was coming out my first thought was can’t wait for Calabash to review it. I’ve disagreed with him on occasions but that being said he’s the first one I turn to for testing and reviews of new and not so new detectors

Thanks for the review of my so called personality on a metal detecting forum...
Neither of you like me....SO.....neither of you are ever going to like anything I have to say about a detector wether it is good or bad...
I don't like you Cajun and you don't like me no secret there....
Envy and Jealousy are two really bad character traits you have...That is your personality review!

You know WHY I have you on my ignore button?? I have never seen you give ONE helpful piece of advice to the metal detecting community in the five years I have seen you post. Always the personal attacks etc etc etc
We are talking about ALL ABOUT METAL DETECTORS.....Not character assassination techniques....

When you grow up I will talk to you ABOUT detecting!
Your I Q and motives are reflected in that last sentence of your post.....Really shows the TYPE of person you are.........What type of person says things like that??

(quote. He owns a restaurant real close to where he lives. I could go give false negative reviews, but I won't stoop to that level.)

Back to the ignore button for you...
Thanks for making my point about you missing the point. My contention with you is slamming people who use a detector that doesn't cost 800 to1k bucks. Some people can't afford that kind of cash for a detector. If you think X is better than Y, I've got no problem with that. X has always been the more expensive detector and it should perform better than detector Y. Still, most will not drop that kind of money. That doesn't make them less of a detectorist or a human being.

I have never seen you give ONE helpful piece of advice to the metal detecting community in the five years. I've given plenty when it comes to beach hunting with the Nox 800 on the beach. Most of it has been on a forum you can't post on. I beach hunt a ton so I wanted to see what you had to say about the D2 since you aren't an avid beach hunter. Your fascination with the D2 picking out micro jewelry is funny. The 800 will do the same.

When you grow up I will talk to you ABOUT detecting! Take a look in the mirror. Tell the guy looking back at you not to be a pompous rear end to people who are on a smaller budget than you. I'm fortunate, I can get what I want. When I started posting more over here, I tried talk to you and ask questions. You couldn't handle it. You melted, like you always do when someone questions you. And, it was a simple question.

You know WHY I have you on my ignore button?? Yes, you're coward who dishes but can't take.

Your I Q and motives are reflected in that last sentence of your post.....Really shows the TYPE of person you are.........What type of person says things like that?? This again proves my issue with you. I won't stoop to bash your eatery even though I could. Yet the first opportunity you get, you will bash anyone and their detector if isn't what you're using. Hypocrisy at its finest.

You will forever miss the point of the hobby being a fun exercise. A hobby. Something people choose to enjoy in their spare time. It's like the fellows who fly drones. Some can only afford a 200 dollar drone. He doesn't enjoy it any less than the guy with the 1200 dollar drone that has so many more capabilities.

edit:.neither of you are ever going to like anything I have to say about a detector wether it is good or bad... This never has been the point.

Last edited:
Sad it has to turn ugly!…From what I’ve been seeing & hearing is that ,it appears the Deus 2 is edging out the Equinox in performance. It has already beaten it with the construction alone.
It's also one and half times the price so it should perform at least marginally better. Beach hunting, it looks like it will get better depth on gold chains. No one will know for sure until they start finding them on live hunts. As far as micro jewelry, the 800 can find anything the D2 can. I hunt probably the trashiest beach in Texas. I pull the smallest pieces of metal you'll ever see.

Equinox will not do the same as the Deus II just showed the video with Nasa Toms help on the Equinox.....Deus II outperforms it on small gold and depth on gold rings...You can read about it over on Toms forum...So there you are again making claims that are not true about a detector...I own both detectors and have seen first hand whats going on with the gold in wet salt sand.

Your problem with me is a mistake on your part....You always equated me bashing a detector brand with bashing people ....Those my friends are way two different things...

I got to ask WHY WOULD YOU SAY the nox can doing anything the Deus II can on micro gold in wet salt sand when CLEARLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE...
Again here is one of your MAIN problems you have emotional relationships with detectors...
What did I do with Deus I when I got the Equnox?
Exactly Equinox became my primary...
Now Deus II is outperforming the Equinox........

My Wife said I need to leave this forum because all the attacks do is still my peace...I really think she has a very good point...Actually I am leaving. Thanks for all the support over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know the root of our disagreement which means you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Oh my god! …..I’m not new to this game either! Nox is good but sorry, it’s starting to look like the D2 is going to have the ability to do a little more than the Nox.