Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How Good IS the Equinox?

Architex

Today I took the 800 over some ground I had taken it over before. I found several quarters I had missed the first few times. According to posts I have seen on several forums, that means that the Equinox is better than the Equinox !!!!!!!

:super:

Architex said:
Today I took the 800 over some ground I had taken it over before. I found several quarters I had missed the first few times. According to posts I have seen on several forums, that means that the Equinox is better than the Equinox !!!!!!!

:crylol: :clapping:

Architex said:

Maybe it means the more you use the Equinox the better the Equinox becomes? :crazy:

Tony N (Michigan) said:

Maybe it means the more you use the Equinox the better the Equinox becomes? :crazy:
Maybe the more you use it the better detecorist you become! It makes everyone find gold and silver!

It must be Artificial Intelligence. It learns every time it goes out! Imagine what "it" will be like after 100 hours or so.

Dean

D&P-OR said:
Maybe it means the Equinox is obsoleteing the Equinox!!!;)

Or maybe it means you all are bored... Go detecting !!!......:rofl:...:)

All it means is you if you missed so many the 1st time you're not very good with the Equinox

If you get your coil over a quarter with ANY detector you will find it so it doesn't mean that the Equinox is any better it only proves my point.

Digger 45 said:
If you get your coil over a quarter with ANY detector you will find it so it doesn't mean that the Equinox is any better it only proves my point.

No, not really. I just dug a Barber quarter yesterday at a TINY patch of a site I have previously hunted with the E-Trac and the CTX. Somehow those missed it. Most likely because this site is filled with both iron and conductive trash.

Could another detector have seen it? probably. Probably saw it with my last 2 detectors but it most likely looked like more junk which is why it was still there.