Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How is Fisher Customer Service on Warranties?

Wow! Amazed that Fisher aka Mike was patrolling the forums and contacted you. Now that is truly awesome!

First Texas has always taken excellent care of me regarding service issues (or what I thought were an issue). Owned a T2 and currently the Omega. Plus how many detector mfg's have their lead engineer/designer (Dave J.) and head of sales/cust srvc (Mike Scott) frequenting the forums to actively help us. Impresses me. And the other employees down at FTP need to also be acknowledged (Felix, Daniel and many others)

Fisher took good care of me just recently. I am a second owner of a virtually brand new F75se (was only used twice). The coil wouldn't ground balance properly or mostly not at all. I talked with the service department and they said send the coil to them and if it was a manufacturing defect they would send a new one. Less than two weeks later I have the new coil. Ground balances perfectly every time now. They definitely take care of their customers.