Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how is the nox mailed

Keep ALL packaging as if you might have to return the detector for service. Minelab instructions say to overwrap the ORIGINAL box with an plain brown box.
Do not ship in just the colored Equinox box.

Yes I have had to use the brown box twice. More on this when the detector is returned to me for the second time.

Mine showed up with just a layer of shrink wrap. All of the corners of the box were messed up because the distributor didn't bother to send it double boxed...

Mine came in a brown box with an extra piece of cardboard on the bottom and one on the top for extra protection, Thanks Bart, Big Boys Hobbies

Brown box,brown truck with a beautiful minelab nox inside of it all!

I think it depends on your dealer. Those that I have dealt with have always placed the factory detector box inside of another box. Buying used detectors, I have had some double boxed, some brown-paper wrapped and others just the factory box with a lot of tape.

Best to ask if you have a question and you are concerned.

Rich -