Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many Explorers on eBay!!

Rigit

While watching a Sun-Ray probe on UK eBay I decided to count how many Explorers are up for grabs, can you believe it there are no fewer then nineteen machines listed at present.

For anyone who was thinking of buying a Explorer SE it would be worth a look as you could pick up a bargain as supply has overtaken demand on eBay.

I hope they are just selling off their back ups.. that was what I was gonna do quick, but gonna hold on to both explorers for now.. Your right though.. it is a good time to get one if you never used one and are thinking about it.. no matter what model it is

n/t

She is A bad one !....xs SOV reversed engineered front board and more than I care to remember!
[attachment 105166 waterdog.jpg]
She is very deep and finds gold every time i take her out .....down side is..... she will wear you out!

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

n/t

I am counting 4 used ones on ebay right now. That is about how many that are always on there. eBay UK must be different.

That looks like something Charles(upstateNY) built....but yours has a X-1 attached...now that cannot be water proof....Nice RIG!

Yep M--

Charles did build it and he also built a waterproof swith box for the X-1 for me.... It's waterproof.... Believe me...

Joel

I am not sure what his last name is....I have hunted with him here in NH....last I knew he was living in NJ.....moved from Hampton NH......looting the beaches last I knew.

n/t

n/t

Sorry Rigit, i won the Sunray prob(incubatork)(small world :lol:) Had to get another one as i've been using one for years on the sovereign, now i have the SE i was lost trying to find things, especially as i detect the beaches late on after the crowds have gone and before the sifters start the cleaning, quite often till 4-5 in the morning.

Joel thats some machine, apart from looking cool, bet its great for the beach/shallow surf, what would be the total cost to get mine done?

Cheers
Derek

n/t

How did you know it was me bidding?

There will be others, :beers:you probably saved me from another ear bashing from the Mrs.

kered said:
Sorry Rigit, i won the Sunray prob(incubatork)(small world :lol:) Had to get another one as i've been using one for years on the sovereign, now i have the SE i was lost trying to find things, especially as i detect the beaches late on after the crowds have gone and before the sifters start the cleaning, quite often till 4-5 in the morning.

Joel thats some machine, apart from looking cool, bet its great for the beach/shallow surf, what would be the total cost to get mine done?

Cheers
Derek

:heh: mine doesn't know yet, i've got a deal with the postie, I go pick certain things up rather than get them delivered, (what the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't greave about )
If i see another one i'll let ou know
Cheers
Derek