Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many of you ride Harleys " Harley Davidsons that is ??

Elton

Any model..if it's Harley..It's a Harley..

I've been riding Harley's for about 35 years now . Right now I've got an '81 Sturgis , a '90 Flhs , old NY police bike . And I'm working on aquiring the rest of the parts I need to build a '58 Panhead . I wouldn't even feel right riding anything else . No offense to ya'll that do tho' .

currently ride a '39, '54, '83......all rigid choppers. Had an Evo once, it's long gone, couldn't seem to warm up to the Newer HD's........

I have always wanted a panhead..I love my Harley too hawgdawg.. So I know what you mean. Oneguy I would love to see some pics of that 39..

Elton said:
I have always wanted a panhead..I love my Harley too hawgdawg.. So I know what you mean. Oneguy I would love to see some pics of that 39..

Thanks Elton . Yes I'd also like to see that '39 myself .

Here's a pic of the '39. I kid you not......the knuck gives me no little "issues" and purrs like a kitten........
Link to another thread here on Findmall with some pics.... http://www.findmall.com/read.php?93,1880237

Nice looking bike Oneguy . I used to have a buddy that had all kinds of Flathead and Knucklehead parts and frames laying around , as well as Pans and Shovels . He offered to sell me everything I needed to build whatever I wanted to , but at the time I didn't have the money , and didn't want to take a chance on not being able to pay for it and mess up a friendship . Maybe this Panhead deal will come together . I still need to rebuild the Sturgis one last time before I kick on . Just a time and money issue . Thanks for the pics .

sweet ride oneguy !!

Thanks guys.....!!!!! Yeah there's nothing quite like the HD's..... Been riding all my life and bought my first bike @ 12 yrs old, Hodaka Ace 90 and hid it from my parents. Been riding in the dirt, and still do, since the beginning. First "big" street bike was a Honda 750/4 and that's also what all my current riding buds had also. Now we all ride HD's and I think I got my first HD in '79-'80(?) and it was a '53 HD choppa. I'll never forget the first time I ever rode an HD was in about '72 and a bud let me ride his kick only, goofy foot, 900 sportster for half a day. First thing I noticed was that it was the only bike I'd ever ridin that felt just as good sitting at a stoplight as it did going down the road. NO OTHER bike has ever even come close to giving me that feeling......

I haven't been out tecting much this year at all....the usual no place to hunt. Driving me nuts and I've been thinking about maybe taking off tomorrow for cross country 3-4 day tecting trip up by Canadian border.....????? Have my doubts.....but then again, just might head out?????

Here's a pic from about 4-5 yrs ago of me swapping out a coil on my '54 on the way home from Colorado. My fault about the coil (long story) but I was in the middle of Podunk and found some local Bandidos MC and they had an extra coil and got me going!!!!! Thanks Fast Eddie and Bandidos MC....I owe ya one!

Yea , breaking down out on the road sucks , but most of the times that I had a breakdown out on the road , as long as I could pinpoint the problem , it wasn't something that couldn't be fixed fairly easy . I'm planning a trip around June to run from NC to Texas to visit an old bro . It's been a while since I've made a good road trip , and I think it's about time to hit the road . I've just about got my FL back together , gonna do a little rewiring , repaint the sheetmetal , nothing fancy , bolt em on and fire it up . Can't wait . Ride safe, bro's .

Nice.....looks like ya got a few sheckles in that one.....!!!!!!

A couple. LOL ...........

There are some nice bikes out there ........ non Harleys ..post em up..

I started another post for all Motorcycles .. I know there are some sweet rides out there..and bet a lot of you have one..

n/t

n/t

n/t