Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How old

Delta Digger

I'm wanting to know how old your E-trac is? Mine was purchased mid 2012. Did anyone have to send theirs back for warranty work. And what was the nature of the problem? I'm hoping to get many years of use out of mine.

They are quite reliable machines but make sure you keep them out of the damp or wet and dry them off properly after use.

Issues that may arise are cracked or broken arm cups but there are after market versions out there that are better.
Sometimes the springs at the bottom of the battery compartment corrode or rust but if kept dry and protected that should be very rare.
In the past on the Explorer's the headphone jack socket would fail but that is rare , i had that happen in the past on an Explorer .

Other than those its just a case of replacing parts if you like your machine to look good like i do .

Maybe a service every 3 years or so would be a good idea if you use it heavily ?

This is my second Etrac. The first one I had for almost three years. I used the Jeff H. Arm cuff. Someone on here had one that was six years old and still going strong. Appreciate the info Nuke um.

I have 2 after market arm cups , one i got off e.bay and dont know the name and the other i bought from a dealer who gets them from Canada , they are called Anderson . They make shafts for some machines too as well as arm cups.