Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Howdy

millejn3

Hello everyone!!!

I just thought I would say hello to everyone!! I haven't forgot about PATH, I've just been crazy busy at work. About 2.5 years ago I moved into a different group here at Big Yellow and it has keep me on the road and in the air more than wanted. I do stop in here from time to time to see what everyone has been finding but it looks pretty slow here.
Well I hope everyone is doing well and maybe with a little luck I will be able to make a meeting some time this years to sake everyone's hand in person..
Until then keep swinging and be sure to post your finds so that I can keep being jealous that your getting out and I'm not...

Great to hear from you. No finds to show for me, I just can't seem to find time to get out this year. I think that has been the problem for many of the club members this year. Yea, stop in and say hi when you get the chance, meetings are still the last Wednesday of the month at the North Branch Library.

Well hello Mr. Miller! I didn't know you were here till Larry said something. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses along the way.

I don't know how I missed your post Jeff, I guess I don't check the forum as much as I should. Just not much activity on it anymore. :cry:

No problem.. I have been traveling WAY more than I like this year. I just got back from visiting some of our facilities and suppliers in France and Italy. Sounds great but its all work and pretty much no play. I leave for Poland this Saturday Sept. 28th for the week. Home 1 day and then to the Detroit area. Wish I had time to do a little detecting but work doesn't allow it right now.
Hope you are al doing well and I sure do miss the club hunts and visiting with everyone!

Hi Jeff

Our monthly meeting is at 6:30 tonight (Wednesday) at the Peoria Public Library, North Branch, in the McKenzie Room. If you have any free time, stop in and visit.

Daryl