Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Huge Silver Spill.....

GKMan

Hi Folks
A couple of days ago I had seven silver day at one of my permissions.

I didn't realize at the time that this was a part of a much larger spill of coins...

Today I went back to the same area and well.. It was epic, and I don't use that word...

There were Walker and Franklin Halves, Buffalo's and Jefferson's, Wheats, Roosevelt's, Mercury's, slq's and Washingtons and about five pieces of clad...

I did some facebook live videos if you would like to check them out

First half of the spill..
https://www.facebook.com/gary.e.kill...1328295225555/

and then my logging friend used his skidder to move away some of the debris and rocks above and I discovered more..
https://www.facebook.com/gary.e.kill...1329114166028/

Totals
24 Washingtons
1 Standing Liberty Quarter
8 Walking Half Dollars
2 Benjamin Franklin Halves
1 Kennedy Half - Not including the one from the other day
22 Roosevelt's - Not including the 6 from the other day
8 Mercury Dimes
4 Buffalo Nickles
8 Wheats
42 Jeffersons
1 Clad dime
6 Clad lincolns
1 Clad Quarter

Gary

Super find . .. congratulations . . . never know what you will unearth!

Andy

Now there's a day to remember. Maybe I should have rethought the can't go thing.

Don;t feel bad Todd, nothing pre-1800 in the mix so you probably would have taken them and tossed them in Gary's direction anyway . . . . . :clapping:

Thanks Folks...

Ha, I would have been swatting away modern silver coming my way like mosquitos.... Now piles of it... I will take.

:drool: congratulations on the "silver lining" !

Awesome Gary, Congrats!

Thanks, there is a Youtube video of the live recoveries.. Same thing as the other videos, but with a couple pictures included.

Dang that is awesome! Cash for sure.

I totaly like the big shovel idea...skid loader...wish I could carry one onto on of my sites...lol.

Wow ... that's a once in a lifetime find - congrats on all that Silver ! :beers: