Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Bought A New Smoker Yesterday And Put It To Some Good Use:thumbup:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
Shopped on line, compared prices..electric vs. propane vs. charcoal. I decided to go electric. Cost $119.99, a steal of a deal compared to anything similar. the ratings were good too. because it is still below zero, I had to cover the unit with a cardboard box and bag. That got the internal temp much higher then my dehydrator. My choice of wood was a mixture of apple and alder.

Below is a pic. of the unit and what I have smoked so far. :)

I tried some jerky with mostly blackberry briars,brambles and a little bit of oak.
i will be using it a lot more!

I only got one sticker while eating it,lol just kidding.
it is awesome.