Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I finally think I've got it

I've owned a CTX3030 for about two years. Honestly I've really struggled to understand everything about it. I wanted to understand everything there was to know about my detector. I wanted to know the settings and programs down to the smallest detail. I've written to the guys on this list for help, I've read Andys book many times. I made a test garden, and I went out night after night, practicing, changing settings, learning this crazy machine.
And i think the fog has finally lifted. Looking back, I see it wasn't that hard after all. And I have a collection for civil war belt buckles, seated liberty coins, large cents, and a lot of other stuff to show for it.
Thanks guys for your patience as I continually asked you dumb questions. This group has helped a lot.

Careful who you praise….. be a lot of swelled heads dancing about 😂😂
Seriously, there are some talented experienced people here.