Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just read a post by repudible dealer, he said he will be shipping Equinox's to his customers next week!!

Well, as long as he is repudible.. That is good news!

His post from FB "Mine come directly from Minelab and not through a distributor and I was told the prepay list is long so only a few to each dealer per week and Minelab plans to have prepay orders done by the end of the month so we dealers can finally get our own and have units on the shelf for walk in customers. The naysayer clowns can be ignored and by the end of Feb I will have all my prepay customers taken care of in the order payments were made. They will be coming in now on a regular basis so your wait will not be too long. I want one as bad as the rest, but will wait until all my prepay customer are taken care of....."

Dan,I think Gary was picking on your spelling of “reputable”,meaning “with reputation,can be counted on,trustworthy” as opposed to “repudible” which apparently is not a word.:) We’re just busting your chops cuz we have absolutely NOTHING better to do! What I DO have to do is go to bed...:crazy:

IDXMonster said:
Dan,I think Gary was picking on your spelling of “reputable”,meaning “with reputation,can be counted on,trustworthy” as opposed to “repudible” which apparently is not a word.:) We’re just busting your chops cuz we have absolutely NOTHING better to do! What I DO have to do is go to bed...:crazy:
Yes, i'm sorry, couldn't resist. I really do think it was good news to hear..

Sounds great! I hope my dealer gets my 600 and 800 to me before the 28 as I leave for a week detecting trip, the 600 is a delayed Xmas present for the GF. Oh and I paid for both Equinoxs September 16 because I had a feeling they were gonna a hot ticket not because my dealer asked me to.

John

Whos the dealer? If he is reputable and publically posted it then why not say who it is? Why are we keeping secrets at this point?

Mike,
My understanding is that unless the dealer is a forum sponsor we can't mention their names.

Dean

IDXMonster said:

Lol... I missed that one, I'll get offended twice next time!!!!

Mountain Mike said:
Whos the dealer? If he is reputable and publically posted it then why not say who it is? Why are we keeping secrets at this point?

Mike,

I cannot mention his name because he isn't a forum sponsor. If anyone prospect in "Southern" Arizona, they would know who he is :)

Dan(NM) said:

Mike,

I cannot mention his name because he isn't a forum sponsor. If anyone prospect in "Southern" Arizona, they would know who he is :)
Gotcha Thanks!

Dan(NM) said:

Lol... I missed that one, I'll get offended twice next time!!!!

A man with a sense of humor is a friend of mine!:) I hope you see your machine soon and it’s everything you’re hoping it is.

sounds like my guy and I was told mine would probably arrive next week :)
Dan(NM) said:

Mike,