Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I know Christmas isn't until tomorrow but.....

Hotcz70

on behalf of Findmall, the sponsors, and myself...I would like to wish everyone here a wonderful Christmas and even more importantly...a safe one.

I have been blessed to have met some super good people on here over the years and can truthfully say that I consider many of you as my friends.

Christmas isn't the same for me since I lost my mom a few years ago and dad is very sick today...so for the first time in nearly 50 years...I might not get to spend Christmas with either parent.

Stay safe...and enjoy the next couple of days with your family and close friends....because you just never know what tomorrow holds.

PS: As of 12/26 I went ahead and locked the post so if anyone else wants to respond you can still do so via private messaging...but it isn't necessary.

Again...thanks to all of you who reached out to me.:angel:

Same to you Bryce.....and know the feeling of not spending Christmas
with your parents. Thanks for all that you do on this forum to keep it
interesting. :super: Happy Holidays......Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Happy Holidays Bryce ... hope it's a safe and happy one.

And wishing good health for your dad .. he is in our thoughts.

Happy holidays to you and your family ,,, and your Dad is in my thoughts ,,,I hope you and all your family will spend this holiday together ...Merry Christmas !!

Prayers for you, Dad and the new year! Remembering the One whom wise men brought gold, frankincense and myrrh (mynlabs?).
:thumbup:

n/t

Merry Christmas Bryce...... Always stay positive and do the right thing. You are walking a path now we all will.... sorry about your dads health spend every min. you can with him and family, time is something we all have so little of.

Dew

It will all work out, bud...and he will get his strength back. Give me a call if I can help in any way. Merry Christmas.

Hope your dad has a speedy recovery .......... Bryce... focus on all the Joy your Mom brought you........... She would want that. She is with you in your heart !!!

Merry Christmas Bryce and God Bless.

We hope you made the best of the Holiday Bryce. Our thoughts and prayers are with you this Christmas.

Larry and Nancy

Merry Christmas, Bryce. Sorry you might not get to spend Christmas with either parent.

responded...messaged...emailed...and even called.:angel:

It helped me through a pretty rough Christmas.

At this point we are not sure...but we think Dad might have suffered a light stroke...but he seems to be doing a little better now.

He got to come back home last night and seems to be feeling better...so time will tell.

Again....thank you all for your thoughts.