Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love my Etrac. This is just one month of hunting about 3 times a week.

I have been lurking on this site for over a year. While I was in Florida I decided to buy the Etrac. I have owned the original Explorer XS since it came out many years ago. I have found many, many old coins and plenty of silver. Most of my spots were dried up, so I bought other top end machines just to see if I could pull more goodies from the ground. Pickings were sparse but I managed to pull a few items of silver over the last 4 years. So now after having my Etrac for only one month, using the standard coin program with the top line for large silver modified I have found more silver in the month than in the last 4 years put together. As you can see from the pic I am having a ball. This does not include the nickels which the Etrac loves to find and all the wheats I thought were cleaned out. And the 1901 silver Morgan dollar was a first in my 24 years of hunting. And it came out of a small park I have hunted to death, with every machine I have owned. You cannot imagine my excitement. I packed everything up and went home to show my wife, I just couldn't hunt anymore, I had to show someone. This is by far the best machine I have ever owned for finding silver. And it's no slouch for wheaties and nickels either. I just love this machine.

wow what a great month! if my year ends up like that i'd be happy.

That is an awesome first month with the the E-trac. congratulations -- Randy

Very good write up and awesome finds! Congratulations and thanks for the story of how things have been working for ya! Keep 'em comin'!

NebTrac

Very nice finds for one month !