Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Made The Plunge!:hot: Trading in my X-Terra 705 4 E-Trac

digmeahole

Could not pass on the deal Backwoods made me...
Just started to master the X-Terra and now I am going back to basics! Hope I made the right choice.

I am looking for old silver and from my research there is no better coin machine on the market.

I have seen the target seperation videos where a dime is surrounded by junk and the E-Trac gets a clear signal!

Any advice from you experts for me would be greatly appreciated! :cheers:

Be sure to get a copy of Andy's Explorer & Etrac book - this book goes way beyond the factory manual - very detailed - lot's of great tips.

Good luck with your new machine !

HH --- Mark

Thank you guys! I cant wait! i feel like a 8 year old at Christmas time!!! Santa....ops...I mean ups is coming in 4 days! :crazy:

PS: I am getting the book you recommended...

I made the same move. Talked to Richard and the deal was done. I loved my XT-70 but the E-Trac is a whole new level. You are gonna' LOVE it!

Idaho PRB said:
I made the same move. Talked to Richard and the deal was done. I loved my XT-70 but the E-Trac is a whole new level. You are gonna' LOVE it!

I cant wait. I love my 705 but the E-Trac seems to be in its own league, I wonder what we will see in 20 years from now? An actual pic of whats under the coil? It can only get better....

i hope you have got those muscles ready for all that digging great awesome machine any questions just ask have fun happy hunting

digmeahole said:
Idaho PRB said:

I cant wait. I love my 705 but the E-Trac seems to be in its own league, I wonder what we will see in 20 years from now? An actual pic of whats under the coil? It can only get better....

20 years of the E-Trac and there won't be any more old coins to find anyway. :cry:

the only left in 20 yrs will be on private property, parks will be hunted to death, any public will be pounded.....that is why I am knocking doors, and hunting private property now...lol
I still want to hunt virgin ground before everyone else gets to it :thumbup:

So True... We need to make the sport less accessible....Maybe create a secret password to use at dealers so only we can buy new detectors~! :punch:

My Xterra 70 has been really lonely since I got my E Trac. You won't regret it and your finds only get better.

I hope to be getting an E Trac some time this summer, though I am not going to get rid of my 705. It is way too valuable a detector both with coins and gold nuggets. I am hoping to finally find enough gold nuggets this summer to buy the E Trac. that will be done with my 705 and GPX4000.