Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I miss my polar plot!

Well the CTX arrived today and I took it out for the first time. Sure do miss the analysis tools I had with the V3i, because I used them. I still like the CTX, but those of you that said so were right........I will own another V3i in the not too distant future. They will be stable mates in my detector barn!

The Shark

The CTX is my primary detector but the V3i compliments it very well, one machine just can't do it all.

I agree Poker Shark. I like the CTX a lot, but I do think that the V3i has its advantages with target ID. Polar Plot and the dominant frequency in Pinpoint mode really come in handy in places like parks and schoolyards! Another V3i may be in my future!

Larry (IL) said:
The CTX is my primary detector but the V3i compliments it very well, one machine just can't do it all.

You're killing me Larry! I bet you hang em above your bed at night so they are the last thing you see before falling asleep......with a huge smile on your face! I want to be you when I grow up. LOL Good to see you in this forum buddy.

Once I land some surf gold or platinum and I will be back in V3i town as well. I love the CTX but I want both and you know I put it out there in the V3 forum that it was purely and economic decision to let go of the V3i, not any dissatisfaction with its performance.

The Shark