Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i see we have koss headphones

My free ones broke the third time out. Snapped at the plug. They are now in the trash. Just my opinion!

Hey coinnut, KOSS have a life time warranty . Look up Rat phones site and there is an excellent article on all the Pro's and Cons of headphones and what you should be looking for, It's a must read. Bob

Thanks Hungry! I looked that up and I agree it's must reading for serious detectorists. We spend thousands on a machine, coils, pinpointer, recovery tools, etc., with lots of investigation and research. Do most do the same with the headphones? If not there is lots to consider. I don't have Rat phones but if I had read that article first I would have made a choice made from knowledge rather than user opinion. http://www.detectusa.com/technical.htm There's the site. Don't know how to put it in as a direct link. Copy and paste it in your web browser. Jim

I bought the Rat phones after reading that same article and I prefer my Sun Ray Pro Gold headphones for sound quality. The Rats sound "flat" in comparison. I do however like the shape of the ear muff cups on the Rats better because they are more square and don't pinch my ears.

NEVER try to use them with a Tejon, they will make you deaf...

J