Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was mugged at the park

ron_c

Just couldn't get away from them. Also, isn't this just like ducks, after eating their ice cream, what do they do, throw the stick on the ground.....I swear.

ducks there? We have one at the neighborhood pond near us that is mean tempered, likes to bite people. Thanks for sharing. Kelley (Texas) :)

Kelley (Texas) said:
ducks there? We have one at the neighborhood pond near us that is mean tempered, likes to bite people. Thanks for sharing. Kelley (Texas) :)

Yes, there are 2 that are male and female and they are bullies. People feed the water foul all kind of things, usually bread, but I have seen people also feed them pizza and the like. The 2 bullies stand right in front of the person that is throwing out food and if they don't get feed first, they will bite you.

The one at the neighborhood duck pond singles me out when I go there. He is nice while you are feeding him, but once the bread is gone, he gets ugly. The ducks are protected and it is unlawful to hurt any of them, this includes the goose. All that being said, I don't go to that neighborhood pond anymore. Kelley (Texas) :)

Nice photos Ron. We have every type of ducks/geese in your photos in my area. There is a red headed one like the one in your first photo that seems to live there, and will fly across the pond if he thinks you r going to feed him.:)

Awesome picture. It reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. I am not a big fan of birds, unless they're on my dinner plate. :devil:

Lots of lovely birds in that photo.I'm a huge fan of birds they are fantastic creatures.Like Nancy says they also make excellent eating.......very tender meat unlike dog,which can be very tough no matter how long you cook it for.:devil:

Neil, You are talking about hot dogs, right? :rofl:

[attachment 307126 Hotdog.png] [attachment 307125 HotDogs.jpg]