Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was wrong the other day..bigtime..but it was a good thing!!:chase:

pghmole

Went on back to the city to hit a spot thats been giving up the goods a few days ago and I got to the spot and noticed someone else had been there again so I spread my search into the surrounding area took a while but got a nice deep signal under a big tree I was thinking wheat penny, wrong!, I popped a 1903 barber on edge next to some roots!. Sweet! about 20 mins later I got a broken iffy fe 1-4-24- co44-45 that had some Iron sounds to it about 6 inches down, saw what I thought was a silver quarter peeking out of the dirt,boy I was totally wrong! Another 43 walker! I almost left on that high note because there wasnt many deep coin signals in the area and its pretty darn far of a drive for me and I was pretty beat.. but I decided to stick it out for a while longer and glad I did, not to long after the walker I got a sharp but bouncey 12-44-46-47 that I thought might be a modern clad spill signal at 4 inches,I was wrong again! first I pulled a blackened 1932 washington and as I yanked it out a 46 roosie was uncovered! After I got that one out I stuck the pinpointer in again and got a good hit , out pops another 44 Washington!. That was only my second 3 silver spill ever! Then after another hour or so I got a perfect 12-46 at 7 inches and popped a 28 merc to make it a dime trifecta! It was dark by then so I started lazily swinging on the way back to the truck and came across an intense 12-47 solid @ 3 inches I said what the heck might be a ring or a clad quarter spill... once gain WRONG! lol and dug it and it was a 74 kennedy... Never got 2 halfs in a day before.. its not silver but on a hunt like that it was icing on the cake to me, needless to say Ill be back! thanks for checking out my finds. Mole

What a nice hunt!
:clapping:

At least I know it wasn't me that had been there this time. I haven't been to a city park in a while!!!

Congrats a great hunt!!! Those city parks are far from hunted out. I found a nice Barber spill at tone earlier this year, in fact 90% of my silvers this year have been from "hunted out" city parks!!

Keep up the good work!!

jakechiro said:
At least I know it wasn't me that had been there this time. I haven't been to a city park in a while!!!

Congrats a great hunt!!! Those city parks are far from hunted out. I found a nice Barber spill at tone earlier this year, in fact 90% of my silvers this year have been from "hunted out" city parks!!

Keep up the good work!!
thanks Jake, you too!, yeah it seems like new stuff pops up every time the ground moisture levels change, its weird but works out great cause nobody can get it all! And im glad to hear im not intruding on youre spots! ...HH and good luck

Congratulations RW, what a great hunt......:clapping: