Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I wonder how many people here..

DrBobinMO

have been to the Ferrari forums lately bashing the new model just because they can't afford one?:rofl:

I will not complain, because I figure I will get a nice used one in a couple of years. Until then I will wait, but I have to say this is one great metal detector.

John

No I've been on the Tesoro forum bashing the new Outlaw because I can't afford one!:lol:

HH
BB

well then just send us all down some funds and we will all be fine :clapping: and then i promise i will stop going to the ferrari form promise i will. :biggrin:

BP

Haven't had time Bob---I've been too busy wailing, bawling & generally pestering mamma for this new CTX!----Been checking trash cans for pop bottles to but somebody keeps beatin me to 'em!------Does Ferrari have a new model out???? hmmmm :rofl:
DrBobinMO said:
have been to the Ferrari forums lately bashing the new model just because they can't afford one?:rofl:

I've spent plenty of time on the Ferrari forums complaining that my trunk on my F-430 isn't big enough to house my CTX without removing the lower rod. At least I don't think it will. Guess I will have to wait and see. Oh the problems we have in life...HH -Marc

if you look into the socioeconomic field and see that without poor people there are no rich people, so be bloody grateful to the next poor bum you see without him you don't own a CTX right.

so start being grateful.

BP

Ill be the first to admit im jealous Bob that you can pull a wad of bills out of your pocket and buy what ever strikes your fancy. Its an impressive machine the true test will be in the field if you got your moneys worth. As far as the Ferrari..... im a Jeep guy.... its a Jeep thing you might not understand.

Dew

dewcon4414 said:
Ill be the first to admit im jealous Bob that you can pull a wad of bills out of your pocket and buy what ever strikes your fancy. Its an impressive machine the true test will be in the field if you got your moneys worth. As far as the Ferrari..... im a Jeep guy.... its a Jeep thing you might not understand.

Dew

Not sure why you assume I can pull a wad of bills of of my pocket. If any of you have looked at the popular forums you will see I have my Etrac, ATPro, and CZ-20 up for sale so that I can buy the CTX.

But unlike so many others instead of saying "I can't" I've trained myself to say "how can I".

And Dew, Jeeps are cool:thumbup:

n/t

I thought hard about it but I have decided it will have to wait will let you be the tester from what I have seen it is a waterproof Etrac explorer hybrid with a few bells and whistles. I can't justify the cash for it right now. Guess I will stick with my old sovereign at pro at gold and the best beach detector ever made for areas that have no iron menerilization the Aquasound. It will be tuff but I think I can make it with those.

I will be watching and if it turns out to be the super detector it was made out to be I may have to have one.

Jason

DrBobinMO said:
Not sure why you assume I can pull a wad of bills of of my pocket. If any of you have looked at the popular forums you will see I have my Etrac, ATPro, and CZ-20 up for sale so that I can buy the CTX.

But unlike so many others instead of saying "I can't" I've trained myself to say "how can I".

And Dew, Jeeps are cool:thumbup:

That is my same frame of thought Bob! I have sold everything but my atpro to keep as my backup machine. I cant wait until the ctx gets here!

John(Tx) said:
you will do just fine, try it in a ferrari, you would be in deep doo doo.......

:surrender:

I'm not knocking this new CTX 3030 (Don't know enough about it.). I just want to say I'll be the first to admit I'm a poor people. I sold about everything I hunted with to buy the E-Trac, and If I sold everything I now have I couldn't come up with the bucks for the CTX 3030, Besides I like my E-trac and am doing just fine with it. It won't float but I have a Excal. for that and I own a GPS hand held to track my way points. So I think I'll stay with the old school if you can call it that for a while longer. Rick IL

tippyhound said:
I'm not knocking this new CTX 3030 (Don't know enough about it.). I just want to say I'll be the first to admit I'm a poor people. I sold about everything I hunted with to buy the E-Trac, and If I sold everything I now have I couldn't come up with the bucks for the CTX 3030, Besides I like my E-trac and am doing just fine with it. It won't float but I have a Excal. for that and I own a GPS hand held to track my way points. So I think I'll stay with the old school if you can call it that for a while longer. Rick IL

Rick, it sounds like you have everything you NEED. Enjoy it.