Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would say it "WAS" a Good Friday, 31 Wheat's & 5 Silver

Today was Good Friday, and so it was..... having the day off, I headed out for some action, and man did I find it. the spot seemed to be kinda small when I drove up, but it came up "BIG" with the Coins! ended up smashing my wheat record of 22 for a hunt with 31. and along the way I dug 5 nice pretty shinny Silver Coins, 2 Merc's & 3 Rosie's.

My back is broke now, but I'm sure it will feel better real soon, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga, aka..looknforgold

9asnc5.jpg

2dt6oif.jpg

Thats a lot of wheats in one hunt!
Roughly a 6:1 ratio of wheats to silver. About my average also. Nice job!

Broken backs? They go away in a while! :detecting:

n/t

That says "virgin area" to me. Ive only ran across one spot like that, an oddball little grassy bank between the playground and sidewalk at an old school I guess everybody hunted the prominent areas? Good haul, they don't come often like that.

Nice haul !

It definitely wasa Good Friday for yah!! Congrats on the finds:thumbup: