Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If the Kennedy half Dollar from 1964 is silver I'm good :unsure:

elki1052

:sadwalk: today hunt got me few coins and and 2 half dollars one is from 1964 the other from 1972 but I don't Know if the 1964 is silver or not, it looks Shanie that the other. :unsure:
I found a Little 10k nekles as well.
any comments on this? did or Did not?

The 1964 is 90% silver, 1965 through 1969 are 40 silver; the rest are clad.

dat's a 'you did",,,, WTG !!!!!

Actually, 1965-1970 are 40% silver, but 1970's are pretty hard to come by - I only found one in three years of coin roll hunting.

The 64 is a great find. Actually finding any half dollar is pretty exciting.

Congrats!

Sweet !!!!

Well now I'm happy, after I cleaned up I nottice it was shiner that the other, it was about 5" and alot of tabs surrounding it, dig out 7 tabs for where it was on 2sq feet area, just beside the picnic table.
Thank you all!:wiggle:

Awesome! Big silver!

Finding any Half is a rush - congrats on finding yours !

E-TRAC-OHIO, I owned the Etrac for litle more than a month, and this was my secund weekend hunting, the silver is my 5th half dollar and the other beside is the #6, I guees they came to me so I can find them LOl.
the total of clad till now is $26.63, 2 silver one canadian dime and this half dollar, 1 silver ring, 1 coper weding band ring and a 10K necklace with a litle heart with (diamonds?), and this is just at my closest local park, (block away from home). I think I'm doing good with my new toy, I've been using the stock coins program for now so I can learn the tones and VDI numbers.
today I upload one of the programs from the TBGO site (Andy S coin hunting pattern opened 4 gold) and I will try it this weekend if wether permits.
I hope to go to other parks as well in the near future.
thank you all!