Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you ever come across negative numbers on the equinox…

JimmyCT

And get a nice mid or high tone on the return swing, get your digger out and retrieve your target. It doesn’t happen every time I’m out but it’s happened twice.

Both times and two different locations I was hunting in heavy iron. (Hunting with the stock coil) If you see negative numbers appear (ex. -6 and -8 kept on appearing for me at both locations) and then you get a nice high tone ( 22, 23 was appearing for me) on the return scan this is something you want to investigate.
Both times this happened to me, I found a silver dime ( merc and rosey). Good luck to you all and hope you consider digging these type of signals.

Jimmy.....I have had that happen and yes. Both were silver dimes, What caused it? A piece of iron nearby?

Jimmy.....I have had that happen and yes. Both were silver dimes, What caused it? A piece of iron nearby?
Yes sir. Iron was in the hole in both of my situations. One case it was just an 1/2 inch long piece of iron. The other was a 3” nail.

Yep happens
mark