Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm back...

gunwolf

maybe some of you "old timers" will remember me
bought my first E-trac in 2010, sold it in 2011 after surgery sidelined me... in 2012 I bought another and joined here, you all helped me figure it out . I had my E-trac stolen in 2016 after my move from NY to SC... I got bit by the bug again last month and bought me another E-trac, I tried the NOX 800 but it just wasn't the same. the E-trac came back to me like riding a bike, I put all my old programs in and hit the ground running. Got my first merc in TTF open screen, and have 21 wheats so far. I'll tell ya... nothing beats the silver scream of the E-trac! I'm glad to be back.

I didn't know you left but welcome back! I use TTF with open screen with some success but I prefer Conduct while listening for that unmistakable high tone and when I find it I swing over a dozen times just to hear it.

I sure remember your user name Wolf, because it sticks out for some reason! It’s great that the “fire” never left, I’ve had a few hobbies in my 52 years and NOTHING has drawn me in before like metal detecting has. What male of ANY age wouldn’t want to go on a treasure hunt?? To me, there are SO many “levels” of detecting and SO many things that we can find....all we have to do is find the time, and find a machine that we “click” with. It’s no secret the eTrac is in the top tier of coin hunting machines, it’s a well earned reputation!
Good luck this time around, it sounds like you have a good start! Keep that thing under wraps so it doesn’t “grow legs” again, that’s a hell of a hit to take...☹️

Just got that sound today... music to my ears. 2nd Rosie in 7 days that I'm thinking I passed over with my ctx but nailed with the etrac.

Just got that sound today... music to my ears. 2nd Rosie in 7 days that I'm thinking I passed over with my ctx but nailed with the etrac.
sounds like your getting that etrac dialed in...congrats !

I have never had an etrac , but many , many people talk about there ability to get lots of silver !!!! ...... maybe Minelab should Take the etrac and compress it down into a Nox size and weight package!!! ...... they would sell great !!!

I have never had an etrac , but many , many people talk about there ability to get lots of silver !!!! ...... maybe Minelab should Take the etrac and compress it down into a Nox size and weight package!!! ...... they would sell great !!!
It would sell like Hot Cakes. I like many on here would try to be First in Line. 😜

Personally....I think I will keep my silver finding etrac the way it is....no adding anything and no taking anything away....we are bonded together and do very well as it is.
You use the "OLD MANS MODE" as in my post about quick mask and it delivers very accurate results...at least for me.
If anyone wants to read it here is the link.....https://www.findmall.com/threads/should-we-use-quick-mask.350429/

Last edited: