Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm buying one:detecting:

My E-Trac is on the auction block, so I will also be buying this beast. When dealers are getting excited & they want to tell you things but are not allowed until Minelab releases the info first, that's gotta tell you that this machine could be ahead of its time.

Don,
I agree, I have had customers calling since my return from Minelab asking my thought's.......All I can say is WOW.

The time and thinking that were put into this new detector, I can say....(my personal wanted) top 5 items are in this detector.

I cannot talk too much about it until Minelab Catch's that ROO....Come out to a Minelabbing event near you May 19.

Joe DeMarco

I have a great relationship with my supplier-I have purchased three machines from him in the past year two were Minelabs an Excal and Etrac. He is receiving a demo model which he can't sell for one year. I plan to take it for the weekend and I will do a side by side with my Etrac. I can't wait to hit some old sites that I have hit with my etrac, in particular I want to visit the trashy old sites and see if there will be a difference in target separation-which I understand there is, and, also, depth, which will be a huge selling point to me. In my mind I want to see a large improvement over my Etrac or I will be a tough sell. I am sure Minelab took the tiime to insure that this machine will be a large improvement over the Etrac or we wouldn't have had to wait for its release. I look forward to Youtube vids comparing these two machines. I would love to see it up against the %$*@ tool in terms of depth.

I think trashy beaches is where this machine will excel.

Joe

AKA Underwatermetal man...I wish this machine was rated to thirty feet!!!

Love to, I have a helmet camera and will do side by sides for all to see, I think the dual target display will be huge in trashy areas. I have not heard anything about depth comparisons-I will do my best to show both. I believe that since we are not hearing about depth improvements my gut is telling me the depth will be similar.

All of this of course IMHO

HH

Joe

Already have one on hold for me when they come in stock.

Geez. Just got enough money saved up to buy my long wished for machine...Soveriegn. Now this machine comes along!!! HEY HON...........

I only buy used machines. Will keep my eyes open in the classifed forum for a used one but only after I see a few months worth of honest reviews.

ramer said:
I only buy used machines. Will keep my eyes open in the classified forum for a used one but only after I see a few months worth of honest reviews.

I honestly don't think anybody would sell theirs based on all that I have read. I haven't heard any negatives from any dealer, and you gotta know that its not just for the sake of selling a new product to make a quick buck. You can buy a used Minelab, but I don't see a CTX leaving any ones arsenal in the near future.