Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm buying one:detecting:

ive ordered mine today and just cant wait any chance of getting to know the controls prior to its arrival ??????????????

sold my deus three weeks ago so funding it partially with that not sure about the rest i think may have to sell a few things on ebay but dont drink or smoke so this is my one pleasure in life

I'm always skeptical about buying the 1st release of any product, it always seems like there are either flaws or bugs. I'll wait for the results some serious field testing first before I plot down some serious money.

Count me in!! I was first on Kelly co pre order list according to JW over there! So let's hit the ground running and crush the naysayers!

I am number 4 on Richard's list for one when he gets them. I am looking forward to the arrival of this detector very much. I agree with mtwolf, I can't wait to crush the naysayers as I am sure this will be one fantastic machine. HH -Marc

I'll buy one of your guys for a big savings when you sell it.........Lol
with the trasferible warranty and ... I will do the same!!
on the mean time I'm saving all my clad just for it.

I'm also in, got one on order.

Ha ha ha---dream on!!!-----They're ain't none of us guys gonna sell 'em!---It's going to be that good!----Better get to saving those clad for a new one!
elki1052 said:
I'll buy one of your guys for a big savings when you sell it.........Lol
with the trasferible warranty and ... I will do the same!!
on the mean time I'm saving all my clad just for it.

I'm on the list for the 28th as well. I really like what I saw in the information that is available. To make a quote from my Minelab dealer, "I'm very excited about this machine". He knows his stuff, so I'm in. This is the first time I committed to buy something, and don't really know the price, but have faith based on my experience with the XS and E-Trac. I'm keeping my E-Trac right now for a secondary machine. Here is my thought on cost, it all depends on ones logic. I had an XS for 10 years & 9 months. A primary and then a backup. $1350 total investment, sold it for $500. So down to an $850 investment. Owned it for 129 months. That's a $6.59 per month. How's that for justifying a new machine.

I'm with you cuz! Here it is my plan...I'm getting rid of the AT pro as my water machine and keeping the etrac for a backup unit for now.

In fact I already placed my order with tim today.

It should fit in with my gpx 4800

Love all these replies!! We will be the pioneers together and I'm looking forward to filling up this forum with our "finds" threads. :super:

"Pioneer Bob & Co."---that's got a good ring to it!!!! :biggrin:
DrBobinMO said:
Love all these replies!! We will be the pioneers together and I'm looking forward to filling up this forum with our "finds" threads. :super:

:clap:

Hi Sonny---The thing that I was most concerned with (for me), was the weight factor of the CTX.----After hearing all these reports on the excellent balance (weight distribution & straight shaft configuration) of this great detector---well--I just gotta try one--can't live without giving it a go!------How about you?---Are you going to give it a "shot"? :)
Sonny(IN) said:
Del. Guess u changed your mind. On the other forum you said it's a no go. ???