Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm buying one:detecting:

DrBobinMO

Just thought y'all would want to know that:thumbup:

Seriously though, Minelab has never let me down with each new flagship detector and I don't expect them to now. Even if it is only just as good as my E-trac at least I'll have a new detector with new warranty. Better ergonomics and waterproof. Any performance over the Etrac will be a bonus.

Worst case scenario is I hate it, sell it, and buy another etrac. No biggie.

After all the negativity and whining here lately, let's save this thread for those who are buying. So who is with me???

I agree, will have it in my hands on the 28th. I also have the 6" coil comming along with it. Just wishing I could pass the time with a few in the field videos from the testers :)

Thats the plan. :detecting:

I am sure I will get one. So far I like what I read about it. I have had all the explorers and the etrac and I am sure this one will be even better.

I'm in also I will pick one up as soon as they become available .

I want one but will be patient and watch how things go for a bit. Will have to save up for a while anyways!

Thinking seriously about one, will wait a bit, need to scrounge some cash and would like to see some more practical experience reports too. Keeping my E-Trac its been too good to me to part with and besides what better backup could you have than an E-Trac!

I'm on the "ship list" :biggrin:

I can see Whites now.....Et too Larry. Im not certain it has anything to offer me now that im salt water hunting.....UNLESS more info is released. I love my SE, but im not sure id like a water version of it over the Xcal. Hershey..... if you have ordered yours surely you know what you are paying??? Id say that would end all the speculation to the price.

Dew

I'm a long time ML guy Dew :biggrin: started with the XS. I'm upgrading from the SE Pro and trading in the Deus for the CTX.......... I'm stoked :drool:

I think there will be an active "used" market for these machines after the early adopters give them a good run through.
Most people on a tight budget should sit back and wait it out...better to let the early "pay full price hype" fade away..

You guys will love it. The Ctx 3030 is awsome.

n/t