Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

im on my way....:detecting::clapping::minelab::garrett:

JOHNMARKHAM

im on my way to the beach this weekend,Finally get to hunt the Real Stuff not these lakes around here,and the best part is im going to see me New Grandaughter born 5-31-2011 Ariana Marie,so im happy now.. so keep an eye out for me on the coast,ill be starting in ga and going south to south beach,might swing by the gulf coast,just not sure yet tho.....soo save me some loot to find...
ill see you all soon..
hh
john

Good hunting John. Of course you know the real treasure "your granddaughter" won't need a detector to find :). BTW, see you reside in Pataskala. We are practically neighbor's, I'm in Millersport, just S. of Buckeye Lake. Hope your Excal finds alot of loot.
Mike

john, ill be down there the 10th through the18th!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

post a pic of that beautiful new Granddaughter in the pics forum.

ok i think i have my trip somewhat figured out,but it is subject to change..lol..im headed for atlantic city friday night to hunt saturday afternoon for a bit then head to ocean city for late sat afternoon hunt,then drive down to virginia beach to hunt with gravediggermax on sunday,then leave sunday eve and head to tybee island gaor might make a stop by myrtle beach first for monday,not sure on this one yet,then head into florida to orlando for a days rest at home then off to the coast for more hunting heading toward south beach miami, were gonna try to hit different beachs while going south,just a road trip for a couple of overwieght hunters..lol..lol.im sooo ready for friday to come,so if you see us dont be affraid to say hello,im sure well stick out very well???..
save some loot for us...
hh
john

Good Luck John, enjoy yourself.......ocean city ? md or nj

were gonna try to hit ocean city nj after we hit ac,then on to vb that night for a hunt on sunday with gravediggermax..at least thats the plans which are subject to change moment by moment..lol..are we gonna be close to you obn??

Only if you drive by Baltimore, Hopefully, I can retire in 24 months and start getting in some real hunt time, maybe we can hook up then..................Good Luck, and be Safe .........Will look for you in Max's video's........

hi john , enjoy your long awiated break , i can tell you miss the beaches-hh , grandaughters are wonderful i have five!!! .--enjoy your hol ,please get gravediggermax to do a video!. steve

ok well we made it to atlantic city,waiting for sunrise to hit the beach here,then tonight well head farther south..wish us luck
hh
john

Yep I too will be hitting Virginia Beach this weekend for 5 hot days with detector in HAND. Have a good time

I AM HEADING TO THE OUTER BANKS NORTHERN AREA DO I NEED A SHOVEL FOR RETRIEVING TREASURE OR FOR THE MOST PART JUST A HEAVY DUTY SCOOP.

id take both with you???i usually take a few different types with me cause you never really know what the beach conditions are gonna be..

ok im home now,my trip took me 3600 miles round trip,we hit atlantic city first,i did get a titanium nens ring there along with clad and other junk,then south to ocean city beach in new jersey,just some clad at that beach,then south into maryland to reboth beach for a later after noon hunt,same just some clad,on to the ferry ride across the bay toward virgina beach and meet up with gravedigger max,the beach was packed with a soccor league chanpinships going on,lots and lots of possibles there,some clad a junk ring and a key to a honda,lol,im sure somewhere theres a car thats in need of this expensive key.time was getting short and we headed toward orlando,we stopped at daytona beach for a late night low tide hunt,a few clad was found there,spen the next day with my grandaughter, we headed to cocoa beach for the next couple of days hunted the low tide eve and afternoons,i did find a few clad a some keys and the usual junk,i did get to see my ol hunting buddy ron, felt great hunting the ol beach again.i do miss it very much,then we headed to south beach and meet up with my friend cresenzo,we hunted byscane bay for a bit then headed over to south beach,water was very calm and warm,and crystal clear and low tide,lots of people on beach,i did find several hoop earrings those big large ones, a few keys again and lots of clad,i wanted to hunt till dark but at this point i was feeling very exhuasted and hands were getting very sore,i relized ive had enough,this was a short but long traveled wee for me,i guess the old body just isnt what it seems to be anymore.i have the spirit but im thinking im slowing down a bit,this last stroke i had i guess took a toll on me that i didnt relize,so im thinking after this summer i may just sell off my beach stuff and stick to the dirt hunting up here as ill have my house emptied out in florida with one more trip this summer then ill have no real need to make all these trips back n forth,ill keep everyone posted if i decide to sell my excalibur 2 and beach scoops and stuff..
all n all i had a great time.
good luck to all who hunts the beaches,theres lots of stuff out there just take your time and go slow and listen what the beach is telling your detector
hh
john