Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm on the Front Page :detecting:

Idaho PRB

I had about an hour and a half to steal from the system yesterday. While detecting, a photographer from the local paper stopped by and snapped some photos and asked me a few questions about Metal Detecting. Much to my suprise, this was in the local paper this morning, on the front page, no less. There was just the blip below the photo, no additional write up.
I haven't posted much lately as I'm starting up a new business and it takes almost all my free time but strangely enough, I have found 3 Silver Rings in my last 2 times out. No old coins but the rings are always a cool suprise.
Enjoy your week.
Idaho PRB

Good for you and all of us.You didn't look like a dirt bag and the write up was nice.

Congrats,Now we know where you are detecting! LOL

Best of luck

Always good to see something positive in the media about our hobby.

PRB

Nice pic
Good for you
You do look a little like Jim Bowie with that digger there. LOL
That old tree looks like a good spot
what coil is that ? 5x10 dd coiltek??
happy swinging

T59

Let me see here, in order.

1) Bilko, I will post pics of the rings in another topic soon.
2) Labrador Bob, Come on over anytime.
3) Terra1959, The coil is the 8X6 SEF I traded Etrac Joe out of. I really Love that coil!
4) moose, Yeah I'm up to 167 lbs. @ 5' 11". The bulge in my sweatshirt is my Beretta 92. :tongue:

That's pretty cool. Now when you go knock doors, people will ask, "Aren't you they guy I saw in the paper last week?" Good publicity for you.

Awesome man! What a neat thing to see. Congratulations to ya.

NebTrac

Go Idaho!!!!

Thanks everyone! :detecting:

It is always nice to have your picture in the paper.....especially when the text doesn't start out with "According to Police sources!"

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW BUSINESS i hope you find a little time for this great hobby and it helps you to relax happy hunting all of you