Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im ready to pull the plug on the D2

Donna(NJ

Read that there were several software updates. What the problem with the latest version ?? Clock not working ???

Which version has the least problems ??

TIA

HH
Donna(NJ)

0.71 is the latest as of 27 May and I've had no problems with it...it all works fine...to include the clock.

I actually attached clocks to my old detectors, so I was thrilled when I learned they were putting a clock on the screen, and when I first got the detector it reverted back to military time every time you restarted. Subsequent updates may have corrected that issue but as it turns out I NEVER look at it. Maybe it's retirement and I have nowhere to be lol

I remember when I was worried more about how long my batteries would last than the next update. I keep wondering who's next, will it be the Deus II or the Legend? I know it's coming, any time now.

very strange that you cant buy a 9 inch coil aywhere ,xp needs to reconfigure their tool chain to build 9 coils ,now 6 monthts since they started selling d2s and its still in chaos of distribution

Shortage in Electronic hardware parts are causing world wide manufacturing issue. I would hang on to what you have or stock up on what you what.
I am seeing Electronic based equipment ordered in September of last year delayed due to parts shortage go from 6 month projection to 11 Months this week.

Compare the upward trajectory of the Deus II to the I. The Deus II is only going to get better, while the 1 has peaked.