Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In the field re-charge...

Dig2Deep

Do any of you guys have recommendations for power supply to carry along on long days?
For recharging phone or headphones mainly. I’d like to have something I can charge at home and stick in my back pack for all day hunts, just in case I need it.

Thanks!

There is a extra battery you can buy that attaches to the charging port via cable it attaches to shaft by armrest $42.00
Mark

RNB makes them

Attachments

• BEE3B927-8B54-41A6-BE56-990A2E70886B.png
    BEE3B927-8B54-41A6-BE56-990A2E70886B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 123
Awesome. So if I’m guessing right, I should be able to plug any chargeable device in to that. Thanks for the info.

I have a RavPower portable charger I got a while back that works well. Its 32000 mAH. I can charge my phone about 5 times.
That RNB charger looks pretty slick. Didnt know about that one. Thanks for the tip Mkus.

Awesome. So if I’m guessing right, I should be able to plug any chargeable device in to that. Thanks for the info.
your welcome they're on the big auction site and yes same as the stock charging cord on the nox
Mark

Wow, my Nox will last over 12-hours on a single charge...do you detect for longer than that?
My nox typically never dies. But my headphones and cell phone running a gps app do not last as long as the nox. Going on a long two day hunt soon and trying to be prepared.

I ordered a portable charger (like Beep’n) for now. See how that goes. I think the power nox is a great idea. Especially if I wasn’t carrying a backpack.

Probably overkill but I keep a jump pack and USB plug in the truck for detecting trips to keep everything charged and ready. The arrow shows where you can plug in the USB. Great for trips but nothing you could lug around.

Attachments

• 20210206_195837.jpg
    20210206_195837.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 20210206_195718.jpg
    20210206_195718.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I use a little cheapie USB backup battery and hang it off the charging cable. Should be 5-10 bucks at most.

I have the RNB power bank. It dont weigh much and I have a ready source of power for iphone,headphones and tablet, when in the woods...I'd hate to be without it. It's usually a long walk back to the truck.Can I get an amen?