Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indians token and more

badjim

got out a few week ends ago with G4E scored my 1 ever civil war store card it says Davis and whiteman Ohio on it. found a large token for $1 of of $10 purchase of clothing it has a sweet eagle on the front of it and also a wood token that says wood ENGNO118 1/4 cord. scored my 1st key date injun a 1866 also a 1880 1901 1906 and a smashed injun found 2 buttons 1 with a train another with the Ohio state seal a skeleton key and a suspender button that says front rank

sweet finds, I guess this means you got the camera back??? Your CW token cleaned up NICE!
Your wood token is how people on trains got paid for shoveling wood into the engine furnace or whatever you call it, super, super field finds

Way to go on the Awesome finds! The CW store card and the other tokens are great! Congrats on the buttons and Indians too!

Great finds badjim, what numbers do your Indians come in at? It's my first choice on my want list but I just can't seem to get my coil over one.Not much time left for this season, may have to hope for next year,HH

Jeff63 said:
Great finds badjim, what numbers do your Indians come in at? It's my first choice on my want list but I just can't seem to get my coil over one.Not much time left for this season, may have to hope for next year,HH
For those of you that use etracs and may have not dug an IHC yet, you may be curious just where they register on the etrac. Majority of the ones I found, I

Goes4ever said:
Jeff63 said:
For those of you that use etracs and may have not dug an IHC yet, you may be curious just where they register on the etrac. Majority of the ones I found, I

Excellent finds - congrats ! :beers:

Nice coin, token and other finds. What a good group for your collection. I am still waiting on my 2nd Indian (found my first nearly 4 years ago when I first got my ETrac).