Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting find

synthnut

Have you guys ever seen anything like this…..It was my first find in a local park

It says

D.G. Regina
Elizabeth II
and in smaller print at the bottom it says ”Grinder”

flip it over and it has all these very sharp metal points….

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpeg
    IMG_0750.jpeg
    959.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Latin phrase D.G. Regina, or Dei Gratia Regina, which means “Queen by God's Grace.”... That looks like Queen Elizabeth II on the one side... I'd almost think this was the bottom part of a lipstick dispenser...

thepest,
Thanks for your reply and info…..This thing measures 1 3/4 inches in diameter……It’s considerable weight for it’s size….It’s made of metal, not plastic…. Jim

All I can add...she was quite the lady!!

Forgot to mention you just separate the two and drop the bud in, press together then start twisting the grinder to grind up the bud. It used to be considered drug paraphernalia, maybe it still is!

Forgot to mention you just separate the two and drop the bud in, press together then start twisting the grinder to grind up the bud. It used to be considered drug paraphernalia, maybe it still is!
I guess I should go back to the site where I found it, and see if I can find the other half,a pipe ,and a bag of weed !!…It’s chrome plated, and in small letters at the bottom embossed in the coin it reads “GRINDER” so its not a real coin, but made to look like one..Still a very cool find !!

It may be there or fragments if the mower got it. I have always found complete grinders. Some larger than yours. I’ve found lots of pipes made like little baseball bats. Most are glass and nice looking. I have given them all away or traded them for silver rings.

I found one of those in the kids room years ago.
Oh boy. Didn't know what it was.

Have you guys ever seen anything like this…..It was my first find in a local park

It says

D.G. Regina
Elizabeth II
and in smaller print at the bottom it says ”Grinder”

flip it over and it has all these very sharp metal points….
Very cool find! I like finding unique stuff like that.

Funny how back in the peace and flower power years, all this stuff was dangerous, and illegal according to the powers that be….It will lead to more dangerous drugs !….It will hook your Sue and Johnny !….Today it’s safe, has medical properties, and is legal….Funny how everything changes when the government takes control of the sales and the revenue of the same substance….