Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is 5

NebTrac

Sunday after church (already had a belly full from Pot Luck), I did chores and waved to the wife and took off. I wanted to hunt the field I'd found my first seated

Nice finds Troy! Wow...seated again!

Great looking token too...now if you would only share! Just kidding! Great hunt!

You found all those coins in that field???----Is that one of those places I told you about???-----I'm comin for a visit--we'll go to church, then go huntin!----About time I visited my old home state, maybe I can find "MY" coins (missing mercs) there! :rofl:-------Congrats Troy.

TROY YOU WENT THREE HOURS BEFORE YOU GOT A HIT AND YOU WERE GOING SIDEWAYS

YOU ARE SUPERMAN:super:

Wonderful Finds and I Have not found a 1877 Quarter(from your List and not from this Hunt) or even close to that in a Quarter

Luv the History Lesson about the Token and I always looking forward to your treasure and next Post

Your Admirer and Friend,

Eva

Wow man that is a great haul.. congrats on the finds...

Hey WTG!:clapping: Some great finds and way to stick with it!:thumbup:
LOVE THAT SEATED!

Congrats on that seated lady and Indian, awesome looking token and history :cheers:

Congratulations Troy, all that swinging paid off, I am still dreaming of a seated. That is a cool token as well. Great finds my friend!!!

Randy

Very good my friend, glad to see you out and getting the goodies. Perserverance has it's rewards that is for sure!

James 1:2-4

:surprised: Holy smokes! Quick hogging all those Nebraska Seated! Save some for me!!! :crazy: Such a sick find for Nebraska. Just goes to show once again you never know what you will find in the ground no matter where you are. I mean Nebraska wasnt even a state yet when that coin was minted!! So sick....congrats.
helgriffan

Nice, nice finds Neb - I have a cornfield that I need to hit behind an 1850's house - now I'm inspired:wiggle:

Congrats on another seated! I know that made the 5 1/2 hour hunt worth it.

WTG! That is a wonderful recovery!
Bunker

Killer hunt - congrats !