Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is it really wise to keep raving about the 3030,,,,,

grouser

I mean really,,,, if your not a dealer and your income depends on selling MD's then lets keep it quite about how well the 303 does,,,, after all we want the parks and beaches and homesites to ourselves as long as possible,,,,,ssshhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuusssssshhhhhhh,,,, mums the word !!!!

Yea, this machine sucks. I'm now using mine as a pry bar. Don't buy it. It will cause severe back and hand strain from digging
deep targets. Do yourself a favor and get a machine that only finds targets less than 4 inches. :surrender:

good advice,,, one must be very carefull with ones back,,,, and hey the AT Pro IS for Pros,,,, and it's waterproof t boot !!! Not to metnion the nasty cuts you can recieve from nails and other iron crap in the hole when retrieving silver with the 3030..... nasty,,,, just nasty

Although the post is all in jest, lets not offend the owners of other brands, they love their machines as much as we love ours.

grouser said:
good advice,,, one must be very carefull with ones back,,,, and hey the AT Pro IS for Pros,,,, and it's waterproof t boot !!! Not to metnion the nasty cuts you can recieve from nails and other iron crap in the hole when retrieving silver with the 3030..... nasty,,,, just nasty

Yaa...what Larry said. Its all fun and games until you start naming/dogging other detectors..even if just in fun. No worries anyways, according to a local dealer Minelab is having some sort of problem and the production is going to be interupted for atleast 30 days. Sounds like when in-stock supplies run out good luck getting one before late summer. I hope a MO I'm waiting on for a detector I sold gets here before one of the Sponsors runs out.

I hear ya.....those thoughts went through my mind the past several months! I mean, how could any detector see multiple targets under the coil simultaneously? :shrug:

And how could any detector incorporate functionality that offers both ground "compensation" and Ground Balance capabilities? :shrug:

How could any detector that is submersible have interchangeable coils? :shrug:

GPS and Mapping? :stars: Yea, right! :drinking:

And how could any detector that weighs over 5 pounds just not kill your arms or your back?:stretcher: After all, 5 pounds of lead is the same as 5 pounds of feathers! ::yikes:

Sure glad I didn't swallow all the "hype"! :rofl: :rofl:

On the other hand........ :thumbup: :detecting:

HH Randy

Digger said:
I hear ya.....those thoughts went through my mind the past several months! I mean, how could any detector see multiple targets under the coil simultaneously? :shrug:

And how could any detector incorporate functionality that offers both ground "compensation" and Ground Balance capabilities? :shrug:

How could any detector that is submersible have interchangeable coils? :shrug:

GPS and Mapping? :stars: Yea, right! :drinking:

And how could any detector that weighs over 5 pounds just not kill your arms or your back?:stretcher: After all, 5 pounds of lead is the same as 5 pounds of feathers! ::yikes:

Sure glad I didn't swallow all the "hype"! :rofl: :rofl:

On the other hand........ :thumbup: :detecting:

HH Randy
and this whole time I bit hook line and sinker..dang....:rage: :rofl:

The detector is only as good as the person operating it. The best detector made can't find targets if you don't know how to use it. That being said you have no worries about me and the CTX 3030 while I am finding targets and good ones at that. I have little clue to what I am doing with it.
BCNJ

yeah it's just that easy,,I mean ,,,, heck it's a hard machine to learn,,,, big,,,,, BIG learniong curve...

You poor fellers.
Kidding aside, y'all sound like your having a blast with the 3030, glad to hear it and didn't doubt it.... because it is a Minelab.:beers:

now if I can get the ctx to spell check my post,,,,,but it's to heavy to move aroung the living room