Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the EQUINOX A DEEP SEEKING MACHINE??

The equinox audio is a big change from the Deus for me because with the Deus audio you can tell size and shape (round targets) a lot of the times from audio alone. The equinox audio is not as nuanced from what I can tell. The audio of the Nox is not as harsh as the Deus audio . Gonna put the time in on the nox its a performer.

Pyledriver said:
Love it. I had a CTX and an Explorer SE both that I got rid of due to being slow and feeling like I was a slave to VDI numbers. I currently have a Deus which felt like I had gained my freedom once I started using it...but it’s not waterproof and doesn’t handle saltwater. I’ve been contemplating an Excal for beach use because I didn’t want to spend CTX money for a machine that would only be used a few times a year. I’ve watched all your videos very closely and have now decided to try the EQ! Thanks for doing so many tests!
Same here sold my etrac because of weight bad elbow and bought a Deus and just waiting to buy equinox for my beach machine!
I think they will be a great combo.

Coming from machines that mostly hunt in 3 & 4 tones, I feel like the EQs 50 tone mod has a lot for us to learn, just takes a lot of time and practice.

It's audio reminds me a lot of my Etracs.

Yep I have a deus and love it. Also have the equinox 600 for water beach etc. Should make a great pair..