Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the nox 800 dead?

I'll probably get the 900 at some point. The early reports on separation/unmasking are intriguing. In the mean time my 800 remains the most enjoyable machine I've owned and I'm in no hurry to replace it. Some of my most elusive bucket-listers have been courtesy of the Nox 800.

The 600/800 are dead in that they are being phased out but they are still very capable

The 600/800 are dead in that they are being phased out but they are still very capable detectors.
I agree GaryB... Just like the automobile industry... The 600/800 models will become history in a few years. But we will have fond remembrances of them. Time Marches On..!!

I used the 800 since 2008 when it came out my go to machine the only thing I can say is the 900 definitely has better unmasking ability.
Because of one river spot we have hit so hard now it’s like i completely missed coins over 20 silver coins in two trips I can’t say the 900was not able to unmask better if I did not experience it myself just amazing.
Mark
That's an interesting post... and sometimes I like to shake things up a little bit on this forum. Are you sure the 800 model wouldn't have detected it even though you had pounded the area heavily..? As you know sometimes you can miss a Target by one inch..! Food for thought.?

That's an interesting post... and sometimes I like to shake things up a little bit on this forum. Are you sure the 800 model wouldn't have detected it even though you had pounded the area heavily..? As you know sometimes you can miss a Target by one inch..! Food for thought.?
I have been doing some side by side hunting with a friend the 800 can hit a lot of them but not all of them. The 2d screen is a definitive edge on a lot of targets