Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is getting late but I think I will drive over and hit the court house for a couple of hours and see if I missed anything.

Did you ask someone for permission to hunt or, it being public property, did you just go hunt?

If there is no local law against hunting public property I usually just hunt it, as a sidewalk strip.... same thing I guess. However, I have been hesitant to go to the local courthouse lawn. They are remodeling the outside and it would be a good time, I just feel a little akward about it. Other places I have just hunted.

What about you?

Julien

I just hunt as it is publc property and a lot of people have done the same for over 35years that I know of.I try to hunt after hours or on weekend just to stay low key and not get as much attention.It is accross from sherrifs department and a federal prisoner jail and cops just drive by and wave and I wave back.

n/t