Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its all Mud's fault! he made me do It.

Mark...thinking back..I have had two friends, both big tough guys drop dead from something very simple and treatable....one had an infected tooth, and the other had hurt his shoulder....
Neither would take the time to get it treated on account of work and all...tried to self medicate and punch through the pain...even though their doctors told them the deal...both died suddenly from what would be a minor treatable ailment...
I am a lesser man than these two were, so I will try to be cautious and keep this lesson in mind...that said, its all a trade off and a gamble sometimes...one thing...we are all gonna die sooner or later..it would be nice to pick the time and date, or get a little heads up so a fellow could off load their gear to pay for a party!:rofl:
Mud....

n/t

Okay, Fisher as notified me that the detector has been repaired and shipped out, they also gave me a FedEx tracking number and the expected delivery date is this coming Wednesday.

Mark

Just back from Fisher Labs and all freshened up (untested yet)
It looks like the fine folks at Fisher Labs did a good job on the details of this detector :clapping:

Mark

Well, last night I took a few minutes to do some simple air test with my new to me F70 and all seems well! I also did the silver dollar test and it ID'ed it at 91 which is fine. Now I need to set down with it and the manual and get acquainted with it. but, I'm leaving for the weekend so that's not going to happen until at lest Monday, maybe Tuesday.

Mark