Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's always nice to help

TerraDigger

Last year, arrived at a park. Saw 6 young men with a detector that looked like it couldn't find a Cadillac buried at 3 inches. 20 mins later, one of them came up, asked me if I had a good detector. Long story short, one of them was a newlywed and had lost his titanium wedding band the day before playing football with his buddies there. He was truly concerned his new wife would seriously ream him for the lost wedding band. Took 90 mins to find it. Made my day and his.
Here's the kicker. Following week, I dug a 1891 Seated quarter @ 2" depth in a location it never should have been at. Good karma....I like to think so:) Never have found a coin nearly as nice as that in 3 years I have been detecting this city.

Theres just something very spiritual, karma-ish, I dont know what about this sport alright! Dont know if its the solitude and concentration, (meditation) ....maybe its being one of the "Finders of the Lost" types of deals that crosses over to us? Maybe we get so attuned in our focus we take on some sort of special cosmic metallurgical powers? Nice job helping out that young fellow, Terra!
Mud

I think there is something about that Karma..........:angel:

Nice job! I too think karma plays its part...wether we want it to or not!

This made goose bumps on my skin. Yes, I too believe in Karma. It's happened to a few of us that I know. Thank you for the wonderful story. HH, Nancy