Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its Pretty Quiet In Here!!!

millejn3

Its Pretty quiet in here... :sleepy: I bet this place comes alive in the next 4 to 5 weeks!!!! :hot:

I sure hope so Jeff. I'm biting at the bit to get out and detect. I'm sure Larry is too. Can't believe that the Spring Hunt is coming up soon. YEEHAW!

I bought Liam a used F2 from "Backwoodsdetectors" which is on the classifieds of Findmall. Very good service. Also bought him Lesh digger because of the hand guard. So now he is all set to do his own digging. I hope he gets excited about it again. So far he seems a little excited. If not, I got a nice back up and better digger.

Either way I know that I am and hope to be out soon.

Happy Hunting all!

That F2 is a nice unit for him and a darned nice backup for Dad as well :thumbup: Good choice!

I just checked and the top 3 inches is thawed out in sunny areas............ won't be long now :clapping:

I hope to get out somewhere by next weekend or before. Went to a thrift store yesterday and got a nice pair of tall rubber boots for $5.00. I can hunt the muddy areas now.