Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jackson

jackson00

Larry and anyone else that is interested

Here is the link to jackson's pjstar article. i hope it works.

http://www.pjstar.com/article/20150521/SPORTS/150529782/0/SEARCH

Tom

What a great picture..... now THAT is frameable. Congratulations Jackson :clapping:

Oh Tom, I'm so proud of Jackson. I knew he had that extra edge. I can't explain it, but I just knew. We are so proud of him which I'm sure you're beaming with pride also. What a great picture. I hope you frame that. Please tell him congratulations for us and how proud we are of him. Just way too cool!!!!!!

Seems kind of funny reading about him and also a teen from Eureka too in the same article.

Way to go Jackson!!!!!

Nancy

We are very proud of him. there is something about him that is very special. i am not sure what it is. i cant explain it either. we were in eureka for a track meet this spring. i should have let you know i am sure we will be there next spring i will let you know then

tom

That would be awesome to see Jackson participate in his element. Just let us know when. Yeah, he's got a special place in our hearts too. :thumbup: