Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:jump: Minelab Pro-find 25 pinpointer:jump:

TIM CLARK

Was just on Kellyco and they have the pinpointer and you can pre order it .:twodetecting::minelab::thumbup: So I put my order in.

Never have saw the need to pre order anything. When they are shipped and you want one usually they are easy to find. I remember the detector release lots of folks just walked in or called a dealer and got them cash before the preorder folks ever did. Looks like it will be a cool pinpointer.

Jason

Jason in TN said:
Never have saw the need to pre order anything. When they are shipped and you want one usually they are easy to find. I remember the detector release lots of folks just walked in or called a dealer and got them cash before the preorder folks ever did. Looks like it will be a cool pinpointer.

Jason

That is not entirely true several preorder people got them the weekend before they were available. If there is a limited supply like the waterproof phones or coils those who preorder will get before the rest.

mtwolf2270 said:
Jason in TN said:

Jason

That is not entirely true several preorder people got them the weekend before they were available. If there is a limited supply like the waterproof phones or coils those who preorder will get before the rest.

I do see your point but I never preorder why have your money tied up. If you have the cash some one will have it for sell. I have the waterproof phones did not pre order also have grey ghost phones did not pre order have both coils on the way from first shipment found several for sell yesterday. Had another call this morning from a dealer that said they had them but I have already found some. May get them a day or two before but if you have the cash you can find it 99% of the time just takes a little looking. Also some dealers will get them before others as we have seen with the coils shipping. It is just a personal preference but I have never preordered any thing.

Jason

Yes weeks after the CTX is out cause when it was released and we did not preorder we would have been waiting. Sure today I can find all that also. So it is choice just like what dealer you use. So sometimes you can and sometimes you cannot cause I was in the water weeks before others with waterproof headphones so to each his own.