Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

June Dime Finds

RONMETZGER

I've been pounding the sane school for the past two months and each time I think I cant find any more, I find a area of Silver or Wheaties. I've been using the DD stock coil because the area is not to trashy even though the 5.3 coil works better for me in taller grass if it has not been cut in a while. The VDI's have all been in the low 80's and depth has been 5-6 inches. The V3 has been running smooth at RX 7-8. This machine has made this year my best for detecting, I have found more silver this year than over past five years. I am still learning all the bell and whistles but the stock setting seem to be working out just fine. These are my first photo's, if they come out good I will be showing more of this years finds. Ron in Rochester N.Y

Awesome finds Ron:cheers: I two weeks ago purchased the V-3i and am finding it too be quite trying. Hoping too find some help out there soon. HH

Nice looking coins! Silver is an exciting thing to find. As you continue to hunt sites that have been heavily hunted you will notice what you have already brought to light in this post. Dimes are a commonly missed targets. They are harder to see at depth and the V3 has a way of making them sound out. Listen for those lower tones and display feedback. Always re-examine those Zinc Penny hits. Check their depth closely. Indian head pennies are another commonly missed target do to their lower conductivity. They sound like Zincolns! I dig a lot of Zinc pennies, and I also dig a lot of Indian Heads. Thanks for sharing your finds and observations.

Jack

The pictures are fine Ron and so are the finds...................:thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic,i love those mercury dimes,thanks so much for sharing.
LabradorBob