Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought a 60 pack of AA - alkaline batteries at Menards! :detecting:.

Have you thought about the Eneloop AA batteries and a smart charger?
I used to buy bulk alkalines, but now have many Eneloop's since I first tried them.

I also gave up on alkaline's after I started using these from batteryjunction. Being LSD the second set makes a good set of backup batteries with the extended shelf life.
The picture is of 9 volt, which I also use, the double AA and triple AAA of the same brand. I'm not saying they are the best, but they work VERY well.

Mark

I bought 16 energizer lithium batteries on clearance dirt cheap. I am aproaching 30 hours on my etrac and I still have full bars of power.

The lithium batteries are great until you get them out in the cold, then they drain quick. Found this with my cordless drill. Runs forever when it is warm, take them in the cold and they drain real quick!

khouse said:

You said 'you just bought a 60 pack of AA- alkaline batteries from menards?

Congrats for buying your 60 pack. Were they cheap?, were they dirt cheap? you didn't post anything other than you bought them???:shrug: Care to elaborate?

Ha! Good one Yowow! :rofl: I was thinking the same thing!...big deal Kenny!, ...so you bought a set of 60 batteries! Were they the red/black cheapos form China that Menards sells? If so, they work just fine...I've been running them in both my rigs all last year:thumbup: I just got a new finds pouch from Menards...set me back .77 cents!:rofl:
Mud

I forgot to put the price down. Sorry all. Yes they were cheap. $13 for 60 alkaline batteries.

I just found that batteryjunction has AA Duracell CopperTop Alkaline Batteries - Box of 60 for $20.40

I buy the chepo china batteries from the 99 cent store. They last at least 35 to 40 hrs in my AT Pro. 1.00 for 4.