Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just ordered an EQ600, have a question

ramairnut

What other brands of "LAND" headphones will work with this new EQ600? I have read that the stock headphones are not very good.Thanks.:biggrin:

Everything I have plugged into the port worked for me. I think the sound is fine. Not great, not terrible.

ramairnut said:
What other brands of "LAND" headphones will work with this new EQ600? I have read that the stock headphones are not very good.Thanks.:biggrin:

The Minelab phones with the 800 are a boat anchor, not sure which ones you mean?. DO NOT buy the Minelab 1/8 to 1/4 conversation cable. It will NOT work with most quality aftermarket headphones. There are "other" people making the same cable...buy one of those. I use Black Widow phones. Dave

Get Bluetooth. Take advantage of the technology. Do some investigating and you can find the same exact headphones that come with the 800 without the detector name on them.

I have a 1/8 connector on both ends of a cord that I got with my Bluetooth radio. It works great when hooking up my cellphone to the radio when I'm not using Bluetooth. It's the same identical end, lengthwise as the Minelab headphones. I have the Deteknix W6 pro headphones that has the 1/8 port. When I try hooking up to the 600....no go. Nothing wrong with either the cord or headphones. Strange! Midalake, please pm the info on the "other" people you mentioned. Thanks and good luck hunting. Robert

I use the Archmage 4.2 low latency on my 600, they work very well with no lag and they come in a nice zipper container, very comfortable and they pair right up with no problem, about $45 online