Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Received It....And It Looks Good!

Hi Larry,

I apologise for the seal that will not stop your Batt Pack functionality

You don't have to worry about moisture either Larry..

You can use Super Glue or I will Replace it without a problem!

HH

Joe

I will glue it. thanks for your concern and quick response......nge

Joe, the super glue and tape worked perfect, can't even tell. Still raining, next week they are promising the 70's and sunny for Wed., Thurs., and Fri.........nge

I wish you guys would stop posting about this darned battery. When I first saw it, I thought "I can buy a lot of batteries for $129!" but I have yet to buy batteries for my Etrac in about 1 year of use - always using the rechargeable. Sure would be nice to know a rechargeable would last me a couple of days on the weekend ghost town hunts!

Keep it up ...and I will Have to buy one!

Hi Phillip,
The ML-2900 will last you more than a couple a days in those ghost town hunts...
The Batt Pack will wear you out first!
For another $39.99 you can get a 12v Car Charger that will keep you going
forever just like the Ghosts in those old Towns

HLH

Joe

nge said:
Joe, the super glue and tape worked perfect, can't even tell. Still raining, next week they are promising the 70's and sunny for Wed., Thurs., and Fri.........nge

I glad that worked out Larry...I hope it quits raining soon so you can get out and do some all day hunting without any worries!

HLH

Joe

Joe isn't joking when he says all-day. I've been out hunting for the past three days straight and am still at more than half battery. Getting the answer of "how long does it last" is WAY harder than I expected....I thought this would be an easy test but Joe didn't mess around with capacity, thats for sure. It's going to take me a couple of weeks of daily hunting before this beast runs out.

As for the ghost towns Phillip, I agree with Joe. You couldn't kill this battery on a weekend hunt if you wanted to, there simply aren't enough hours in a day.

-Marc

Hey Joe

Does the car charger work as fast as the home one? 2 hours also?

on the 17th and got it today , another quick delivery thanks Joe. I used the rechargeable battery in my SE for a 4hr. hunt last night and the battery gauge is still black to the top .Of course I expected that but to actually see it happen is really nice . It's also going to be really nice not having to have to worry about re-charging so much .

spark456 said:
Hey Joe

Does the car charger work as fast as the home one? 2 hours also?

Hey spark

Yes, The car charger works as fast as the Home Charger!

HLH

Joe