Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just seen where Dan-Pa. a long time member on here has passed away!! Read it on another forum.

Our prayers go out to his family, good people we share a moment of life with, will never leave us, as long as we hold them in our memory and souls.
Just like a song, when played, takes us back to a moment in life that touched us and made a impact on us. Dan made a impact on a lot of souls, Happy Hunting Brother God Bless.

we exchanged emails a few times. The thing that impressed me about Dan-PA is that he never posted anything that was negative or angry at anyone. He was always calm.
I am hearing he was the CZ guru....in my case he also was the XLT god.
RIP Dan-Pa
gilbert

Very sorry to learn of his passing. Even though I am less frequent on the forums these days I sure do recall Dan and we communicated a few times over the years via forums.