Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just wondering

First I've heard of it... BUT... I looked it up... It's a wild looking tool... I'm now interested...

motley.png

When I started detecting more seriously in 2009... I experimented with several Diggers.... And to this day will pony up for one... If it looks like there would be an advantage... My Criteria: How easily will it cut sod??? Does it feel right in my hand... Or is it hard to control while digging... How much abuse can it take??? How rough can I realistically be... Before I bend or break it.... When you pull that digger out to go after a target... It shouldn't be a chore... It should be a Comfortable, Short use...
My loyalty to a brand comes from "My Hands On Abuse" of the product... If I break or bend it... It was junk... Many of the cheapies I pictured look light duty... But actually aren't... The steel is surprisingly thick and well formed for the money... But that also makes it heavier to deal with... Sadly... Research cost's money... I'm sorry that Motley digger wasn't good for you.... It looked promising.... I would certainly do a YouTube or TikTok review... And let it be known... Because How many others will buy that thing... And have the same expectations...
My crummy old Kelly Co Gator was my goto digger for years... But once I put that Whites in my hand... I haven't looked back... Anyone who has Whites digger to sell today... wants way more money than it's worth... The CKG digger looks almost identical to the Whites.... I do intend to get one for comparison... And they are reasonably priced...
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png
9.png