Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kent Island Dig

DE-Digger

Went over to Kent Island, Md for a brief dig on Thursday of last week. A gent who owns a small farm on Kent Island was raising his barn and gave me permission to hunt around it before he took it down. Found a grunch of pickers tokens, and old 3 ring bullet in the field adjacent to the barn and an unknow "T" shape thing and an old buckle. Found a few clad coins and a couple of Wheaties. It was a great day to hunt, we are ankle deep in snow today and temp never got above 25 degrees. My 17 inch coil was delivered yesterday, god knows when I will be able to use it.

Cheers Lads & Lasses

Digger, at first I thought you were on Kelly Island in Dover... Is Federal property and many feet of soupy mud. Not sure of any highland there. Surely, colonials were milling around out there. I replied yo ur Lewes post a couple weeks ago. Was just sea duck hunting out of Roosevelt and was looking at those wrecks on the north side. You been there? I think youll like the 17, a little getting use to the pinpoint part, for sure. See ya

Lot of History in that area, really all along the Bay shore area.

Some nice treasure for a brief dig....:thumbup: